Saturday, January 19, 2008

Positive Feedback About the Public

It's nice to hear positive things about the Park! Vern Grant posted signs with the Park's web address. Shortly after the signs were posted, we received this very nice Email. We wanted to share it with the neighbors.

-----Original Message-----From: Scott & Niki
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:40 PM
To: Downing, CynthiaSubject:
Re: Tenaya Park

Thank you for your quick reply. We are thrilled...what a God send. I will be visiting regularly. We don't have a safe quiet park anywhere near our home. We are calling it "secret park" already:-) I have lived in Fresno my whole life and never heard of it.
God Bless,
Niki


On 1/17/08 1:32 PM, "Cynthia Downing" wrote:

The Park is a public park. It's open to anyone to use and I'm glad you enjoyed it. 143 homeowners who live around the Park pay additional taxes to maintain the Park so we're glad when families like yours are able to use it. As far as rules, the Park closes at 10:00 p.m., alcohol is not allowed (in any public park), and we hope people won't get too noisy later in the evening.

Pleae visit again when you can!

Cynthia Downing

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott & Niki
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:28 PM
To: Downing, Cynthia
Subject: Tenaya Park

My children and I visited the park today and had a fabulous time. I was wondering about the rules of the park. Is it actually open to anyone to use? I do not live in the neighborhood, was it alright that I spend a few hours there? There was NO ONE else around so I couldn't find anyone to ask. Please let me know so that we can plan on visiting again if it is permitted. I live in the Tower District. Thank you for the Park. It is beautiful.

Niki

No comments: