Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drinking fountain and other news

We are still struggling to fix the fountain:

In a message dated 2/17/2010 08:21:39 Pacific Standard Time, vgapp@comcast.net writes:

Jon,

Tried the fountain this morning, and it is the same as prior to being fixed. The water runs normally for a few seconds, then goes to a dribble, too small to get a drink.

Vern


I asked Daniel to go by and check it again and get the exact part number for the part that controls the flow. We may as well order a replacement now once Daniel confirms the part number... and hopefully he can flush it out again.

Jon




We have experienced some spray painted graffiti on the south walkway fences, which I removed last Thursday (2/11). Please report any graffiti to me at vgapp@comcast.net. Please don't call, email is better for me. Graffiti grows exponentially if not removed immediately.

The entire lawn was treated with a broad leaf herbicide today, so I have turned on the water to wash the product off the surface and into the grass so it will not affect pets. When we have another rain event, I will turn it off again.

Vern Grant

No comments: